Friday, August 14, 2009

This is the Place for my Role-playing musings.

Hello and Welcome to my Role-Playing Guide Folks.

This is the place where I will be discussing my thoughts and misadventures in the world of role-playing games with you folks. This is where your wacky Uncle Ted gets to share with you the odd stories of pretending to be a werewolf fighting to save the world, or a brave space fighter pilot combating evil in a space opera, and on and on and on.

So sit back an enjoy folks. This is definatly one of my favorite hobbies folks. Oh and if your not sure how much someone could write about this topic you in for quite a surprise.

Next Blog: Okay Uncle Ted, what is a role-playing game??


DriveThruRPG.com

Free shipping offer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncle Ted's Hobby Guide